Blog entry by Admin ELearningLine
In this recent competitive age mobile is becoming indispensable for us. Starting from in-house to public applications the use of the devices becomes more prevalent. So building a career all around the Android training, programming applications is a wise decision. After completing the course you will gain a clear idea of basic Android training for programming applications.
After accomplishing the course the candidate can learn how to
- Implement a development method to build Android application from the very ground up levels.
- Aim design and test UIs with Interface Builder and the Simulator.
- Integrating creative applications using the SQLite database.
- Create a multifunctional user interface through the help of navigation controllers and tab bars.
- Incorporate autorotation, images as well as animations to your Android Development programs.
- You will get a Hands-On Experience on Building Android applications with the classroom training.
- You can update and retrieve data via web services.
- Finally, you can able to get a good job through beating the toughest of technical rounds of the Interview processes.
- It creates User Interfaces
- Helps in enhancing the User Experience
- It also enable the user Exchanging Data over the Internet