What is this course about?
Certification of Competency in Business Analysis is an internationally accepted designation presented by IIBA® to specialists who clear the CCBA® exam. This certificate is constructed on the Business Book of Knowledge and governs a professional’s capability to recognize business needs of organizations and projects and classify solutions to decide the same. The course was intended, created, and is verified by CBAP® Recipients to help others focus on the critical areas to study and to provide insights into the exam. Ideal for intermediate and senior business analysts, the CCBA® certification is one of the most in-demand professional certifications in the genre of business analysis.
Objective of the course:
The course CCBA® Certification is for the people who are appearing for the Exams under IIBA. After completion of the course one will get to know about CCBA® along with the exam pattern and important areas of the subject. The main objectives of the course are:
- To prepare candidates for the IIBA Exams
- To gather knowledge on business analysis planning, enterprise analysis, business analysis monitoring and much more
- To gain hands-on experience on communication, elicitation, validation and assessment
- To provide all needful study resources those are required for CCBA® Certification Exams.
Advantages of the course:
As mentioned the course is solely set for the candidates who are appearing for the Certification Exams under IIBA. However there are some other career and learning advantages this course has. The benefits are:
- CCBA® Certificate holders get nearly 8% more job opportunities as Business Analyst and more salaries than non certified people.
- With this certificates from IIBA not only brings an effective job possibilities but also one can get promotions in their jobs.
- Learn about the role and function of a Business Analyst
- Learn about practices and Skills of Business Analysis
Who should do this course?
The CCBA® certification is for business analysts who have acquired core BA skills. This certification program is ideal for professionals working in the role of:
- · Business analysis
- · Systems analysis
- · Programmer analyst
- · Process improvement engineers
- · Consultants
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
- Minimum 3750 hours of business analysis work experience aligned with the BABOK® in the past seven years
- Minimum 900 hours in two of the six knowledge areas
- OR 500 hours in four of the six knowledge areas
- Minimum 21 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Minimum high school education or equivalent
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) recipient
- Signed Code of Conduct
- We recommend that participants begin their CCBA® application before taking this course, although it is not necessary.
- We recommend students skim the BABOK® Guide prior to class.
- For maximum preparation value, students should be prepared to take the exam within 3 months of taking the course (recommendation by ElearningLine)
- 30 Hrs of Live Online sessions with the Instructor
- We are IIBA Endorsed Education Provider
- Live time Videos access of the live sessions
- 3 Stimulus Exam
- In Business Analyst Training we use best practices and guidelines provided by International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®)
- 22 PD Hours / CDUs
- We have customized to meet the Global IT needs of a Business Analyst professional.
- IIBA Certification Guidance
- 24/7 on demand Support
- Resume and Interview Tips
Training of Certified Business Analysis Professional – CCBA®
These are given below here-
- Theoretical Training: In this training candidates are trained by high level professors. They will acquire knowledge through reading and writing. It will help them to gain CCBA® successfully.
- Boot Camp: Through this training a person can get practical knowledge and can solute problem in their business analyst profession easily.
- Online Training: Now-a-days, most of the training we can get on online. Though it also payable source, it costs much less then other sources. We can learn many things on this topic through online videos.
- Complete course overview
- Introduction of Business Analysis.
- Key concepts
- Key knowledge Areas
- Activities OR Tasks
- Tools and Techniques
- Analyst underlying competencies
- Planning and Monitoring
- Planning for Analysis Approach
- Conducting Stakeholder Analysis
- Planning Analysis Activities
- Analysis Communication Plan
- Planning requirement management processes
- Managing overall analysis performance
- Introduction of Elicitation
- Getting Ready for Data Elicitation
- Performing Elicitation Activities
- Capturing the Outcome of the Elicitation Activities
- Confirming the Elicitation Results
- Requirements Management & Communicationverview
- Manage Solution Scope & Requirements
- Manage Requirements Traceability
- Maintain Requirements for Re-use
- Prepare Requirements Package
- Communicate Requirements
- Enterprise Analysis Overview
- Define Business Need
- Assess Capability Gaps
- Determine Solution Approach
- Define Solution Scope
- Define Business Case
- Requirements Analysis Overview
- Prioritize Requirements
- Organize Requirements
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Define Assumptions and Constraints
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Underlying Competencies Overview
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioral Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Software Applications
- Techniques Overview
- Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria Definition
- Business Rules Analysis
- Data Dictionary and Glossary
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Data Modeling
- Decision Analysis
- 10.Document Analysis
- 12.Focus Groups
- 13.Functional Decomposition
- 14.Interface Analysis
- 16.Lessons Learned Process
- 17.Metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- 18.Non-functional Requirements Analysis
- 20.Organization Modeling
- 21.Problem Tracking
- 22.Process Modeling
- Requirements Workshops
- Risk Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Scenarios and Use Cases
- Scope Modeling
- Sequence Diagrams
- State Diagrams
- Structured Walk-through
- 11.SWOT Analysis
- 12.User Stories
- 13.Vendor Assessment
- Practice Test
• Join Elearningline’s course and gain 21 PDs required to appear for the exam
• Submit application for CCBA® exam. Application fee is $125, which is non-refundable. Elearningline’s helps you in application filing process and also makes sure that all the eligibility requirements are fulfilled
• Applications are then screened by IIBA to check if all the requirements are fulfilled
• If your application is accepted, register for CCBA® exam with the official testing center. Exam fee is $325 for IIBA members and $450 for non-members (Check IIBA site for most current updates)
• Elearningline’s chapter quiz & simulation exams help you get acquainted with the questions which you might face in the CCBA® exam
• Appear for the exam as per your schedule
• Business analysis
• Systems analysis
• Programmer analyst
• Process improvement engineers
How do I become CCBA certified?
There are few simple steps needed to be a CCBA certified: -
- Fulfill all the eligibility requirements specified by IIBA
- Join Elearningline’s course and gain 21 PDs required to appear for the exam
- Submit application for CCBA® exam. Application fee is $125, which is non-refundable. Elearningline’s helps you in application filing process and also makes sure that all the eligibility requirements are fulfilled
- Applications are then screened by IIBA to check if all the requirements are fulfilled
- If your application is accepted, register for CCBA® exam with the official testing center. Exam fee is $325 for IIBA members and $450 for non-members (Check IIBA site for most current updates)
- Elearningline’s chapter quiz & simulation exams help you get acquainted with the questions which you might face in the CCBA® exam
- Appear for the exam as per your schedule
Certification from E-Learning Line:
After completion of each course E-Learning Line provides ‘course completion certificate’ to all the attendees. Also it gives away gradations on the basis of each candidate’s performance during the class and projects. The ‘course completion certificate’ can be received after
- Finishing the classroom session
- Completion of Quiz sets
- Successfully submission of the projects
A very professionally delivered course. Cleared the Certificatoin without any issue, highly recommended.
CCBA is the certification to be to enhance your career. ELearningLine is the place to be.
E Learning Line needs to be congratulated for the course material they have created. Helped me lot during my interview while changing jobs. My project on Enterprise Analysis was well appreciated. I thank my tutors at E Learning Lines for that.
I am competent in Certification of Competency in Business Analysis. Says much. The quality of the courses, tutors and online sessions were wonderful.