What is Adobe Acrobat?
Adobe Acrobat is union of many applications software and the web services which is used mostly in the entire professional world. It contains many services like adobe reader, acrobat exchange, and acrobat.com. It is a freeware which can be available for mobile and desktop platforms keeping capability to view, read, print and edit pdf files. Microsoft and Windows and OS X only avails adobe acrobat.
About the Course:
Adobe Acrobat Training Essentials course is loaded with mechanical quality elements for making dynamic records including: forms, multimedia slideshows, intuitive lists and that's only the tip of the iceberg. Adobe Acrobat's rich list of capabilities likewise incorporates remarking, altering Adobe Acrobat PDF capacities, and preflighting (watching that a record is print or squeeze prepared.) Adobe Acrobat is pressed with as good as ever components to give you a less complex approach to accomplish more with Adobe Acrobat PDF documents. The areas which would be covered in this course are given below:
- Basics about Adobe Acrobat Documents.
- Creating PDF Files
- Learning More about PDF files
- Enhancing and Manipulating the PDF files.
- Adding Security Signatures
- Using Adobe Acrobat with Microsoft Office.
- Acrobat Review Forms and Actions
Objective of the Course:
Adobe Acrobat training course will teach you to take forms and various documents to the next level utilizing Acrobats pdf altering devices. Our Acrobat instructional class, taught by Adobe Certified teachers, will offer you some assistance with creating and deliver Adobe PDF archives and utilize numerous intense structure building and intelligent elements. Still the main objectives behind the course are given below:
- All the participants should be able to open, review, manipulate and create Portable Documents Formatted files.
- It would help them working in the professional level using PDF files.
- Students should learn to add security and signatures in the documents and also they would be able to put comments in the PDF files.
Advantages of the Course:
All the online courses and training will help you to get prepared for the professional world and their demands on the field, and same is with this training course. In this E-Learning line course all the concepts can be learned and understand through various interesting and innovative ways which will help you in your professional life.
- It will help you to work with PDF files more efficiently.
- The training will prepare you for the professional level.
- This E-Learning Line will help you to withstand yourself in any field where you have to work with PDF documents.
- You will also learn to bring out something new and innovative about the adobe readers and the documents through the training.
E-learning line helps in accomplishing the mastery in the pertinent field. Whether you are a novice or an expert the Adobe Acrobat Training course with E-Learning Line will help you to assemble a solid IT stage by giving you the accompanying. You will find out about shading administration, shading divisions, and the preflight process. Furthermore, you'll likewise get hands-on involvement with Acrobat's vital security highlights. The Following are the key features of Adobe Acrobat course:
- Quizzes on most ideal approach to make a PDF record from the accessible alternatives - the Print charge, the PDF Maker, and the Create PDF summon.
- Workshop on rolling out the pagination and designing improvements
- Learn, work and gain immense practical knowledge under industry best practitioners
- Receive globally approved certification on Adobe Acrobat Training
- Guidance to resume preparation for further job assistance
- Ask for help anytime to our 24/7 support desk
Anyone who is interested and wishing to learn more about working with portable document formatted files can enrol for this e-learning training course. You just need to make sure that you are
- Have basic knowledge about PDF files and
- How to use the computer and the basic commands use to access the computer.
All the students attending this training course will get knowledge about all the given topics and lessons about Adobe Acrobat:
Assignment 1: Introducing Adobe Acrobat DC
- About Adobe Acrobat PDF
- About Adobe Acrobat
- About Adobe Acrobat Reader
- A first look at the work area
- Adobe Acrobat PDF on the web
- Adobe PDF presentations in Full Screen
- Adobe Acrobat PDF files in Read mode
- Customize the Acrobat toolbar
- Web browser preferences
Assignment 2: Creating PDF Files
- Adobe Acrobat PDF file opening
- Using the create PDF tool and PDF Maker
- Creating PDF forms
- Using Microsoft Office files
- Different types of files Conversion
- PDF file options
- Scanning options
- Converting web pages to PDFs
Assignment 3: Working with Adobe Acrobat PDF Files
- Learn about the onscreen display
- Read, search and print documents
- Filling out forms
- Flexibility, accessibility and structure
- Sharing your PDF files
Assignment 4: Enhancing PDF Documents
- Using thumbnails
- Looking at the work file
- Using links and bookmarks
- Adding multi-media files
- Manipulating pages
Assignment 5: Editing Content
- Text Editing
- PDF to PPT
- PDF to Word Docs
Assignment 6: Using Acrobat with Microsoft Office Files
- About Adobe Acrobat PDF Maker
- Converting Microsoft Word files to Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Converting Excel documents and Converting PowerPoint presentations review
- Conversion of web pages from Internet Explorer
- Saving Adobe Acrobat PDF files as Word documents
- Adobe Acrobat PDF tables as Excel spreadsheets Extraction
Assignment 7: Adding Security and Signatures
- Viewing docs in Reader Mode
- Digital signatures
- Fill and sign tools
- Using security
- Sharing certificates and digital identification
- Modification of docs that are signed
Assignment 8: Acrobat in Review Cycle
- Introduction to Adobe Acrobat PDF review process
- Create, add and work with comments
- Work with reviews
Assignment 9: Acrobat Forms
- Converting PDFs to interactive forms
- Working with forms and data/li>
- Adding and working with fields
Assignment 10: Using Acrobat Actions
- Creating Actions
- Sharing Actions
- Getting ready for print
Assignment 11: Case Study
- Make your own bookmarks and connections to hop places in a PDF document or even to open an alternate record
- Utilize the greater part of Acrobat's apparatuses for shielding the data in your organization's PDF documents
Assignment 12: Projects and Workshop
- Set up straightforwardness, spot hues, and different settings for printed PDFs with certainty
- Advance PDFs for handheld gadgets, and screen peruses and other availability gadgets
- Streamline the record survey process with community audit and check up apparatuses
With e-learning line a beginner can become a proficient user of PDF files and documents in the industry and their own work after accepting a globally approved certificate. One needs to follow few procedures before getting it from e-learning line. Firstly after completion of the classroom lectures, candidates will have to solve a bunch of questions and quiz sets provided by e-learning line. After submitting the question sets, different projects will be allotted to the attendees. The last step will be the submission and revision of the project. Once you are done with all the questions sets, projects and quizzes, you are eligible for the certificate. One important thing which is to be noted is that the student will get the certificate only after completing the entire courses and submitting all the assignments and projects.
Completed my preparation venture in Adobe Acrobat. Extremely appreciative for the support I got from my teachers.
I am extremely content with the course from E Learning Lines. Upbeat for the time I spent there.
Very point by point and incredibly innovative.
I have been working in the IT Industry for as far back as 1 year. It was the ideal opportunity for me to climb. I am thankful to E-Learning Lines for giving me all the pertinent materials which helped me to clear my confirmation for Adobe Acrobat.
ELearningLines is the best in its field for Adobe Acrobat Professional Training.