Php and MySql
PHP is a popular, consistent programming language at the basis of many smart, data-driven websites. This PHP course from Kevin Skoglund helps programmers to learn the basics of PHP (including variables, logical expressions, loops, and functions), understand how to connect PHP to a MySQL database, and enhance experience in developing a complete web based applications, form validation, and admin Modules. Kevin also covers the basic CRUD routines for updating a database, debugging techniques, and user interfaces. Along the way, he provides hands-on advice, offers examples of best practices to improve existing code.
About PHP Course:
In this PHP / MySQL course you will learn PHP and MySQL and its fundamentals. These two platforms have been nearly in each other's pocket for many years, and major innovative websites such as WordPress, Wikipedia, and Facebook use PHP and MySQL technologies. This PHP with MySQL Essential Training is designed for the beginner; no previous programming or database experience is required. Your training begins with the absolute basics, covering topics such as creating variables, working with data types and outputting them to a web page. You will learn about functions and creating classes for object-oriented programming. You will master interacting with MySQL and using SQL functions to store and retrieve data. In this PHP course you will also get in-depth lessons on how PHP and MySQL can be used to work with date and time functions, cookies / sessions, web forms, send email and much many other functionalities.
You will also get a chance to learn how to work with arrays, use loops, control structures such as for each, while and if. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons. In this entire PHP with MySQL Essential Training course you will complete some real life project that re-enforce the theories you have learnt. Once you have completed this video tutorial you will be well versed in the essentials of creating web applications using PHP and MySQL.
- This course is suitable for:
- Who want to develop Cool Web Applications In PHP And MySQL
- Who wants to build a dynamic website that goes beyond the requirements of basic HTML and CSS.
- Who wants to learn how to build an app that can handle data and interface with end users at the same time.
- Who wants to learn how MySQL can function as a database solution.
- Who wants to learn basic programming and development skills without days of digging through technical books.
- Over 25+ hours on Online Training
- Over 30+ hours of Real world Project and lab work
- Learn how to download and install PHP and MySQL
- Learn how to configure relevant setting to match the needs of your project.
- Learn how work with user interface and MySQL database as back-end
- Learn how to apply PHP and MySQL in your own real world projects.
Section 1: Getting Started
- PHP Working Files - Download These First
- How to Obtain Certification for this Course
- What The Course Covers
- Course Setup Using XAMPP
- Installing XAMPP On Windows
- Installing MAMP On The Mac
- Installing XAMPP On Linux
- Configuring PHP And MySQL
- Configuring Apache
- Using Editors And IDEs
- Saving Your Code
- Searching PHP And MySQL Documentation
- Getting Help And Verifying XAMPP Status
- Setup And Finding Course Files:
- Building A New Website
Section 2: Understanding The Basics
- Creating Variables In PHP
- Assigning Different Data Types
- Performing Arithmetic Operations
- Adding Comments To The Code
- Assigning Constant Values In PHP
- Using The printf Command To Format A String
- Understanding The substr Command
- Working With Strings
- Debugging An Application
- Lab: Mixing HTML And PHP
- Solution: Mixing HTML And PHP
Section 3: Working With Arrays
- Working With Numeric Keys
- Working With Associative Arrays
- Assigning Values To Arrays
- Creating A Multidimensional Array
- Searching Arrays
- Sorting Arrays
- Removing Values From Arrays
- Measuring Array Differences
- Merging Arrays
- Lab: Using An Array To Generate A Drop Down Menu
Section 4: Creating Control Structures: Looping And Branching
- Comparing Values
- Using if, else, And elseif
- Using switch
- Setting Up A for Loop
- Configuring while And do while Loops
- Using A foreach Loop
- Branching With continue, break, And goto
- Lab: Using Loops To Display Rows Of Data On A Web Page
- Solution: Using Loops To Display Rows Of Data On A Web Page
Section 5: Managing The Code: Functions
- Using Built-In Functions
- Creating Your Own Functions
- Returning Values
- Defining Mandatory And Optional Parameters
- Using Parameters By Reference
- Handling A Variable Number Of Parameters
- Understanding Global Variables In PHP
- Lab: Creating A Function Which Paginates Rows Of Data
- Solution: Creating A Function Which Paginates Rows Of Data
Section 6: Managing The Code: Object-Oriented Programming
- Defining Classes
- Adding Properties
- Creating Methods
- Determining The Visibility Level
- Building Classes By Inheritance
- Handling Exceptions
- Introducing The MVC (Model-View-Controller) Design Pattern
- Lab: Building An MVC Website Using OOP
Section 7: Managing The Code: External Libraries
- Loading Code With include
- Loading Code With require
- Loading Code Once Only
- PHP Extensions And PECL
- PHP Libraries And PEAR
- Lab: Downloading An External Library
Section 8: Managing Files
- Using The f* Family
- Using The *file* Family
- Understanding Streams
- Updating The Error_Log
- Parsing Directory Structures
- Lab: Reading A CSV File
Section 9: Managing A MySQL Database
- Understanding RDBMS Terminology
- Command Line Access
- Using phpMyAdmin
- Creating A Database
- Managing Tables - Part 1
- Managing Tables - Part 2
- Understanding Indexes And Relationships
- Establishing Relationships And Constraints
- Lab: Defining Tables And Relationships For A Website
Section 10: Understanding Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Retrieving Data Using SELECT
- Adding Data Using INSERT
- Editing Data Using UPDATE
- Removing Data Using DELETE
- Performing Advanced Queries Using JOIN
- Lab: Creating Select, Insert, Update, And Delete SQL Statements
Section 11: Using PHP To Interact With A MySQL Database
- Understanding The Different MySQL Database Extensions
- Reading Data From A Table
- Writing Data To A Table
Who wants to build a dynamic website that goes beyond the requirements of basic HTML and CSS.
Who wants to learn how to build an app that can handle data and interface with end users at the same time.
Who wants to learn how MySQL can function as a database solution
Who wants to learn basic programming and development skills without days of digging through technical books.
Over 30+ hours of Real world Project and lab work
Learn how to download and install PHP and MySQL
Learn how to configure relevant setting to match the needs of your project.
Learn how work with user interface and MySQL database as back-end
Learn how to apply PHP and MySQL in your own real world projects.
E-learningLine provides a registered certificate to all the participants who have successfully completed their course. After completion of the assignments each and every students will get a real life projects related to PHP and MySql course and everyone is exptected to complete the project and submit for the revision. On revision of the project or assignments for each course, either self-learning or instructor led online or traditional classroom, an individual will receive a completion certificate.
Very Good experience with E Learning Line so far. They have very good faculty, excellent course, and awesome videos. The biggest help that I have received from e-Learning Line was proper guidance for preparing my resume. I was a fresh graduate when I have joined e-Learning Line, but now I become a professional. Not only the excellent team helped me gather skill and knowledge on the subject but also assisted me to find decent jobs.
Xiao Shan Au Yong
I needed a Web Technologies course to fulfil my lifelong dream of building websites. I have got this one which was more than I had asked for. I am currently working on a project for payment gateways. Immensely enjoying it and all credit definitely goes to E-Learning Line. Also the course completion certification from e-Learning Line helped me in my career as well.
I have learnt the art of creating websites and hosting them under e-Learning Line. I could do that with other institutions as well, but with e-Learning Line it was different, the instructors, course curriculum, offline videos – everything was systematic and up to date. I am really proud of myself today. Thank You E Learning Line.
Web Development has been appealing for long. E-Learning Line helped me to take one more step towards the success in the field. Their instructor led online PHP MYSQL HTML course was really good. I have learnt a lot of things regarding web building and such. With E Learning Line projects and Certification I am ready to take on the world.