MS Business Intelligence (SSIS SSRS SSAS)
About The Course
Microsoft Business Intelligence training courses is designed to help IT professionals to enhance their career to advance levels. It systematically covers the use of the latest forms of Microsoft BI tools.. In this course you will get practical knowledge of T-SQL and designing of ETL Solution architecture using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Understand the concept and need for ad-hoc reports, Integrate various BI tools to build a complete BI solution, Know the concepts of OLAP database and tables in SSAS and Understand the different mechanisms of the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack.
ELearningLine’s self-paced learning, online and classroom MS Business Intelligence training programs are present which widely cover techniques of Data Modeling, Data Representation and Data Transformation for Business Intelligence, Install and configure end-end MSBI system. You will expand your knowledge on MDX Queries and learn in-depth understanding of the architecture of SSRS and its components, Build and create charts, reports and dashboards using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- After the completion of Microsoft BI course with ELearningLine, you will be able to:
- Install and configure end-end MSBI system
- Data-Warehousing concepts along with ETL and Multidimensional modelling
- ETL system using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- techniques of Data Modeling, Data Representation and Data Transformation for Business Intelligence
- understanding of the architecture of SSRS and its components
- Build and create charts, reports and dashboards with SSRS
- concepts of OLAP database and tables in SSAS
- Various relationship types in SSAS
- Write solid MDX queries against your SSAS cubes
- Create KPI and scorecards in PerformancePoint Services 2010
- Generate and development if new data sources and new Cubes
- need for data warehouses and concepts of OLAP database and tables in SSAS.
- 30 hours of High-Quality E-Learning material
- 30 hours of Lab Exercises
- 20 hour of Real Time Project work
- Prepare you for MSBI Professional Certification Exam
- Long time Access to knowledge base including Videos, Tutorials and Course Material
- Guidance to Resume Preparation and Job Assistance
- Course Completion Certificate from ELearningLine
Who should go for this course?
- All Professionals looking for Business Intelligence Jobs
- This course is designed for IT aspirant to make a career in Business Intelligence.
- Software or Analytics experts having knowledge of any RDBMS, ETL, OLAP or reporting tools
- Architects, ETL Developers and Data Analysts
- The pre-requisite for this course is basic understanding of any RDBMS.
- Knowledge on SQL Server T-SQL Queries
Why take MSBI Developer Training Course?
- MSBI enable storing and retrieving data for smooth processing and speedy resolutions in business.
- This Business Intelligence consists of various tools providing extensive solutions for BI.
- The demand for SSAS, SSIS and SSRS Professionals is growing and many Organizations are looking for BI skilled candidates.
- ELearningLine’s course is a complete package to learn various Microsoft BI tools and techniques.
Microsoft Business Intelligence
- SQL Server Installation
- What is Business Intelligence?
- What is Need for Business Intelligence
- Architecture of Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI)
- Import Wizard and Export Wizard
- What is SSIS Package Designer?
- SSDT-BI Installation
Control Flows in SSIS
- Introduction of SSIS Architecture
- What is Need for Control Flow in SSIS
- Different tools of SSIS Control Flow
Data Flow in SSIS
- Introduction to Data Flow?
- What are different components in SSIS Data Flow?
- Integrating with Control Flow Components
- System variables & Custom Variables
Different SSIS Transactions
- Workflow of SSIS
- rameters of Transactions
- What are the Different Transaction Options
- Event Handling
Error Handling in SSIS
- What is Error Handling in SSIS?
- How to Handle Errors?
- How to do Error logging?
- Configuring OnError events?
- Various levels of protection?
- What is Scripting Task?
- Package Configurations
- SSIS debugging?
- Troubleshooting in SSIS?
- SSIS Deployment and Scheduling
SSIS Advance Topics
- SSIS Package tuning (Performance)?
- Best Techniques and Practices in SSIS
- What is OLTP and OLAP?
- Introduction to Data Warehouse
- Architecture of Data Warehouse
- What are Schemas
- Introduction to SSAS Cube Design & SQL Server
- SSAS MDX
- SSAS DAX
- Deploying SSAS?
- Introduction to SSRS?
- How to do Reporting with SSRS
- How to use report manager in SSRS?
- How MSBI Ecosystem components work together?
- Unified effort to Business Solutions
- Solutions to Data Problems in an Organization
This course is designed for IT aspirant to make a career in Business Intelligence.
Software or Analytics experts having knowledge of any RDBMS, ETL, OLAP or reporting tools
Architects, ETL Developers and Data Analysts
Knowledge on SQL Server T-SQL Queries
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
Exam 70-448 Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for this exam are accountable for creating business intelligence (BI) solutions by using SQL Server 2008 for their organizations. Candidates normally work with the full collection of BI skills in SQL Server 2008, including Reporting Services (SSRS), Analysis Services (SSAS), and Integration Services (SSIS).
This exam is planned for professionals who develop solutions by using the SQL Server 2008 BI tool suite. The candidate for this exam normally has:
- 1 – 2 years of experience working with the MS .NET Framework
- 2 – 3 years of experience using SQL Server 2005 BI components
- 1 year of experience using SQL Server 2008
- Prior experience in SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development Studio
- Prior experience in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS and schemas
- Prior experience creating and deploying cubes in SSAS.
- Prior experience creating and deploying a data mining model in SSAS
- Prior experience T-SQL
- Prior experience in SSRS
- Prior experience authoring and deploying SSIS packages
- Prior experience in debugging, monitoring, and troubleshooting BI solutions
The percentages specify the relative load of each major topic area on the exam. The more the %, the more questions you are expected to see on that content area on the exam.
- Implementing an SSIS solution (15-20%)
- Configuring, deploying, and maintaining SSIS (15-20%)
- Implementing an SSAS solution (20-25%)
- Configuring, deploying, and maintaining SSAS (15-20%)
- Implementing an SSRS solution (10-15%)
- Configuring, deploying, and maintaining SSRS (13%)
I am a SAP Administrator and working with a private sector. I wanted to earn a certificate from Microsoft so that I can flourish my career more in this field. Before registration with Microsoft I come to know about many online tutorial institutions but among all I have found e-LearningLine the most helpful. I have heard from a lot of people about this institution and have opted for MS Business Intelligence course. Course was superb and of course the instructors were immensely knowledgeable. Thank you e-Learning Line for huge support that I become a certified MS SQL developer.
It was not easy for me to prepare for MS SQL Certification Exam that I opted for. But e-Learning Line made it possible for me. I have taken a self paced training under e-Learning Line. I have quickly received my course material and started studying. Whenever during the training I face any issues with the topics, e-Learning Line helpdesk helped me with it. Sample questions and quiz sets were also a big help for me.