Quality Assurance (Testing)
Who is Quality Assurance Analyst (Tester)?
If we have to go by definition then Quality Assurance (QA) is the resource designation who acts as a technician in the programming world. He/she is responsible for making sure that the list of protocol is followed to validate and verify the design, implementation and the relevant functionality as per the end user. Tester is also responsible for planning out the approach in terms of how the testing will be done.QA will define the set of test cases which will be used during the test execution process.What are the roles & responsibilities of QA?
Very often people thing QA means he/she is just responsible for finding defects/bugs in the system. But the fact of the matter is QA is responsible for several other tasks like:
- Analyzing the specifications received from Business Analyst or Client.
- Creating the test plan document
- Creating test scenarios and the test matrix
- Creating/setting up the test bed.
- Maintaining full defect tracking work flow.
- Planned communication with the entire team about the each step by step progress of the testing.
- Managing and executing testing status meeting.
- These are the most common roles & responsibilities of QA but not limited to.
With ELL Learn how to:
- Understanding the complete software development cycle (SDLC) along with entire test planning and execution process.
- Identifying and writing all possible types of tests cases required to develop a defect free software.
- Test plan for timely deliverable and test cases execution.
- Quickly obtain organizational commitment to your test plan.
- Risk assessment and remediation plan.
- Test Results format and distribution.
- Project meeting and JAD sessions.
- Difference in DEV / QA / PROD environments.
- Logging of defects into the system.
- We have flexible approaches to meet your current needs.
- 40+ Hrs of High Quality e-Learning Content.
- QA Certification Guidance.
- Advance curriculum and in sync with latest Healthcare IT standards.
- Real Time Projects and Assignments.
- Role specific Training.
- Study material access like eBooks, video recording, PPTs, PDFs etc.
- Self-Paced e-Learning content.
- Resume and Interview Tips.
- Real time projects / assignments.
- 100% money back.
- Have questions / clear your doubts with the Industry experts.
- Non IT professionals aspiring to get into Healthcare IT Industry.
- Self-taught IT Business Analysts and Quality Assurance wanting to fill in the gaps and put all the pieces together.
- Softer Testers.
- IT Quality Assurance (Testing).
- Project Team Members.
- Technical people who are interested in expanding their role into Healthcare IT.
- Executives and Managers want to get into Healthcare Industry.
Differenct Software Testing
BI REPORTING SAMPLE REPORTS
WHAT IS DEFECTS
WEB SERVICE SOAP
DATABASE / DATA TESTING
REAL TIME HEALTHCARE PROJECTS
REAL TIME FINACIAL PROJECTS
TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER
QUICK TEST PROFESSIONAL
The A-Z of QA Testing Training: Set Higher Business Standards
If you want to build healthy software for your business, then it is essential to be careful about the quality control. You must check the functionalities and code of the software as all your business operations depend on it. Quality Assurance is the most vital action taken in any analysis program and assures the quality of a product. Many business experts go for QA Training in New Jersey because of its importance in the software development series. A product needs quality assurance, once it finishes all the phases of software development cycle and tracks the bugs in the file. QA Testing Training in NJ develops the required skills to inspect the quality of products to guarantee that the software product is free from all types of errors. It helps in providing the quality software abiding by the requirements of your consumers; hence, a proficient level training program is suitable for business owners and QA testing experts.
QA Testing Training in NJ (Classroom)
Many things must be considered for software testing, for example, the kind of product, development procedure, and various phases of the testing course and so on. A QA testing training covers all the essential ideas of quality assurance to fulfill client’s requirement by providing excellent products and services. QA testing training helps entrepreneurs to develop skills and teaches how to make use of numerous dynamic and static tools. After an effective competition of QA Testing Training in NJ, you will be able to identify the goals of your business software, handle tasks in a well-organized way, and will be able to make sure that your business product meets the required criteria. You will also be able to apply numerous tests to produce the correct output. QA Testing Training in NJ covers various testing etiquettes, automation, and manual with real instances. A good QA training must cover the following:
1. How to Develop a Good QA Test Plan
A test scheme is a plan that describes the testing attitude and how to attain it. It is one of the crucial steps of QA testing and initiates the procedure that aids to recognize the lost features or requirements. Also, it helps organizations to develop a particular testing space and reportage. A good QA test policy helps executives or owners to get clear data about the task any time by applying a suitable test policy, the probabilities of missing test actions decreases.
The key to developing a successful product is to talk about the test strategy with your entire team so that the team will be reliable in managing the duties. Every institute has its morals to maintain their test strategy documents. Test strategy consists of the test atmosphere, test objective, test style, risk investigation and automation strategy. If you want to develop a flawless test strategy document, you must work on new patterns rather than following typical business patterns.
2. Develop QA Test Plan
Developing a QA test plan is one of the important phases of QA testing as it reflects the testing agenda of your complete project. The test plan consists of the cause of the test, its extent and approach, resources and the schedule of testing activities.
3. QA Testing Method to Improve Business Value
It is important to think in a creative way with an integral method to improve the value of your business. The techniques are based on the combined quality assurance and testing agendas.The QA testing training is the only way to ensure the quality of a product by meeting the requirements of your business and improving customer satisfaction. When QA testing methods are aligned with the objectives and primacies of your business, it becomes an excellent tool to keep the expenses under control. QA testing is the backbone of many business procedures these days. Poorly tested software sets back company’s sales, customer interactions, partnerships and on its monetary outcome. Hence, you should choose tailor made solutions that are designed to attain tangible outcomes.
1. INTRODUCTION TO MANUAL TESTING
- What is Software Testing?
- What is defect, Bug and Error?
- What is Quality?
- CMM Levels
- Six Sigma
2. TESTING CLASSIFICATION
- Functional Testing
- Performance Testing
- Security Testing
3. SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE (SDLC)
- Water-Fall Model
- Prototype Model
- Fish Model
4. CLIENT SERVER ARCHITECTURE
- One-Tier Architecture
- Two-Tier Architecture
- Three-Tier Architecture
- N-Tier Architecture
5. SOFTWARE ENGINEERING METHODS
- Waterfall Method
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- RAD Methodology
- AGILE Methodology
- Prototype Model
6. TYPE OF TESTING
- BAT/Smoke Testing
- Regression Testing
- Sanity Testing
- UAT Testing
- System Integration Testing
- Stating Testing
- Dynamic Testing
7. TESTING METHODOLOGY
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- Grey Box Testing
8. LEVEL OF TESTING
- Unit Level Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
9. TESTING ACTIVITIES AND DOCUMENTS
- STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle).
- Test Plan 3. Test Cases (Types / Templates)
- Traceability Matrix
- Test Report
- Test Metrics
- 7 Signoff Procedures
- Difference between Defect, Bug and Error
- Defect Life Cycle
- Defect Resolutions.
- Defect Conflict Cycle
- Defect Logging Details
11. SOFTWARE TESTING
- Introduction to QA Methodology
- Role of BA in Testing
- Creating Test Plans
- Creating Test Cases
- Different Testing Methods
- Functional and Regression testing
- White Box and Black Box Testing
- Positive and Negative Testing
- GUI and Unit Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
12. QUALITY CENTER
- Quality Center Testing Process
- Specifying testing Requirements
- Defining Requirements
- Viewing Requirements
- Modifying Requirements
- Converting Requirements
- Planning Tests
- Test Plan Tree
- Designing Test Steps
- Copying Test Steps
- Calling Test with Parameters
- Creating and Viewing Requirements Coverage
- Generating Automated Scripts
- Running Tests
- Defining Test Sets
- Adding Tests to a Test Set
- Scheduling Test Runs
- Running Tests Manually
- Running test by Automation
- Adding New Defects
- Matching Defects
- Updating Defects
- Mailing Defects
- Associating Defects with Tests
- Creating Favorite Views
- Tracking Changes
- Triggering the Traceability Alert
- Viewing the Traceability Alert
- Creating the Follow-up Alert
- Analyzing the Test Process
13. RESUME PREPARATION
- Resume Review
- Resume Preparation Tips
- Sample Resumes
14. INTERVIEW PREPARATION
- Mock Interviews
- Interview Preparation Tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- How to clear an Interview
What does an ISTQB® certificate tell me about the skills of a software tester?
The Foundation Level exam tests for knowledge, not skill. It provides information about the certificate holder's level of familiarity with the most common concepts of software testing and the associated terminology. It does not require work experience. The Foundation Level exam is a stepping stone toward the Advanced Level, which is more in-depth and much more practice-oriented. Information on the knowledge and skills that need to be demonstrated in order to get the certificate can be found in the syllabi of the Levels.
What is the ISTQB® - International Software Testing Qualifications Board?
ISTQB® is a non-profit organization responsible for defining various guidelines such as examination structure and regulations, accreditation, certification etc. Working groups within the ISTQB® are responsible for developing and maintaining the syllabi and exams. The ISTQB® comprises representatives from each existing National and Regional Board.
Where can I find information about the exams?
For additional details please see ISTQB Exam FAQs.
I am taking QA course from elearningline.The instructor is very knowledgeable. She answers all the questions patiently and also gives challenging assignments. It's been only 5 classes and I have already learnt a lot. I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for starting a new career or career change. Thank you elearningline.
Love it. The tutor is so patient and knowlegable. She answers each and every question . She is very clear in her basics. for manual , she is the best. thank you trainer and other staff for all ur support and thank you to elearningline.
Took QA training and going to join other one.Trainer is really good at explaining and how to use tools and she give good notes she is answers every ones question.I spoke with some of the candidates too who are on the company project.
I am taking QA course from elearningline. Trainer is a very good and she explains each and every topic with good description and examples.We get assignments after each sesion and she keeps on asking questions related to the topic.She has lot of patience in answering questions to all the students attending the course.
I recently took QA training from elearningline and really happy with training.They give assignment at the end of each class that helps to understand concept in depth. Instructors really take time to solve doubts of students and willingly to spend more time on difficult topics.
Excellent planning of the course material covering manual, various automation, web services and mobile testing along with assistance in resume and interview preparation. Overall one stop for QA training.
I took QA course.Training was really good. Patiently explained all doubts. Overall very good. Basics were explained very well and assignments were given often to have a clear knowledge.
It was best learning class. I have learned alot. all about QA tester I need to learn to take off my career. she was so useful to answer all the questions and also helped me with interview questions as well.