Microsoft® Project 2013
What is Microsoft® Project 2013?
Microsoft Project is said to be project management software that is developed as well as sold by Microsoft. MS Project is designed to help a project manager in developing plan, tracking progress, assigning resources to different tasks, analyzing workloads and managing budget.
It is a part of Microsoft office but has never been added in any of the suits. It has two editions, Professional and Standard.
About the course:
Microsoft® Project 2013 course is basically designed to provide basic features and uses of Microsoft Project application. Other than that the course covers areas like:
- Tracking project progress information
- Advanced task scheduling
- Sharing project information
- Pooling and consolidation of resources
- Updated MS Project 2013 application and its latest features
The course Microsoft® Project 2013 covers several areas associated with MS Project application. Also the course focuses on different aspects of project management. The key objectives of the course are:
- Understand and justify the role of the Project manager
- Study to create and manage simple projects.
- Study to enter and manage tasks.
- Study to work with a project calendar.
- Study to add and manage project resources and work with the resource sheet.
- Study to create basic reports for your project.
- Study the skills to manage, execute and deliver projects successfully in line with global project management best practices
Advantage of the course:
The mentioned course is designed for the project managers. It thoroughly helps to manage projects and tasks within it. The course definitely has immense learning and career advantages:
- Helps to manage and track projects and its progress
- Manage assignments and resources within a project
- Task based schedule creation for a project
- Project information sharing
- Certified professionals get at least 10% more benefits than non-certified people
- It helps one to gain more recognition and also increase job opportunity
E-learning line helps in achieving the expertise in the relevant field. Whether you are a beginner or a professional the Microsoft Project 2013 course with E-Learning Line will help you to build a strong IT platform by providing you with the following:
- Quizzes on Microsoft Project solutions and its modules and other topics
- Workshop on Microsoft Project 2013 Application
- Project on working with Microsoft Project 2016 Application
- Learn, work and gain immense practical knowledge under industry best practitioners
- Receive globally approved certification on Microsoft Project 2013 Training
- Guidance to resume preparation for further job assistance
- Ask for help anytime to our 24/7 support desk
E-Learning Line aims at focus oriented and practical aspects of each course so that each candidates get complete exposure to what they have learnt.
The course is suitable for those who:
- Have basic project management knowledge and skills.
- Also have basic knowledge and skills for using any current Windows® operating system.
Finally, you should have competency in using other Microsoft Office applications—preferably Office 2013.
Lesson 1: Starting a Project
- Project Management 101
- Navigate and Customize the Project Interface
- Add Tasks to a Project
- Add Resources to a Project
- Save a Project
- Manage Project Resources
- Allocate and Level Work Resources
Lesson 2: Working with Project Calendars
- Manage Project Time Frames
- Change Working Time
Lesson 3: Working with Project Tasks
- Manage Project Tasks
- Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
Lesson 4: Delivering a Project Plan
- Print Project Views
- Share Projects
- Export Projects
- Use View Commands
- Use Existing Views
- Create Custom Views
- Format and Share the Timeline View
Lesson 5: Managing the Project Environment
- Link Projects
- Baseline a Project
- Work with Custom Fields
Lesson 6: Managing Task Structures
- Change a Task List
- Create a Network Diagram
- Manage the Critical Path
- Use Lag and Lead
- Analyze Earned Value
Lesson 7: Producing Project Reports
- Use Existing Reports
- Create Custom Reports
- Export Visual Reports
How do I become a Certified Professional?
To become a certified professional you need to appear and clear the Microsoft Project 2013 Certification Exam. To enroll with Microsoft firstly register with them through their official website, then through Pearson VUE set a date for exam, submit the fees and starts preparing you for the exam.
Once you clear the exam successfully you can be a certified Microsoft Project Professional.
About Certification Exam:
- What is the exam code?
The Microsoft certification code ID or the booking code is Exam 74-343.
The duration of the exam will be two hours and fifteen minutes.
- Exam Prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites for this certification exam. Anyone can appear for the exam.
Certification from E-Learning Line:
After completion of the course, e-Learning Line will provide each candidate a “course completion certificate” that signifies that you have taken and successfully completed the Microsoft Project 2013 Application course under e-Learning Line. Each attendee can receive the certificate after:
- Finishing the classroom sessions
- Submitting the Quiz sets and Projects
- Reviewing the projects successfully.
Microsoft Project 2013 is not an easy task for me. I was unsure about whether to appear for the exam or not, but then e-Learning Line happed in my life. I am now a professional Microsoft Project Manager joined an MNC last month. I am very happy and satisfied with e-Learning Line. They have also helped me with my resume to update it. Thank so much.
The curriculum was up to date. The instructor was so updated that he has informed us about the latest 2016 version as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the course. They were professional yet they teach us in friendly manner. Well done e-Learning Line.
I was a fresher and willing to clear the MS Project Certification Exam under Microsoft. I have tried some institutions before walk into E-Learning Line. I have taken self paced training and it was fantastic. Not a single institute could make me satisfied but e-Learning Line did. Thank you.
E-Learning Line is the best thing that happened to me. I have taken the MS Project 2013 certification course and I have successfully cleared my exam. I am thoroughly enjoyed the course and got to know a lot about MS Project 2013. The instructor was good, the study material was easy and of course the projects I have done were fantastic. Thank you E-Learning Line for this help.