What is SAP CRM?
SAP CRM or Customer Relationship Management is the tool organisations use to streamline customer data and create databases for better information analysis. CRM deals with possession of customers to its closing termination.It have number of modules which are used to support main functions of several areas such as SAP CRM marketing, sales, E-commerce, interaction centre, services, e-marketing, e-services and hybris and so on.
About the course:
This course is designed to impart participants with the various facets of SAP-CRM. The methods of creating databases for information analysis are some of the highlights of this course. The areas this course would cover are:
- Marketing Planning
- Campaign Management
- Market Analytics
- Customer Segmentation
- Internet Customer Self-Service
- Measurement of the marketing effort
The above areas will be dealt with in depth analysis.
Objective of the course
The SAP CRM course is prepared for the candidates who are ready to start their career in the field of customer relationship management. Acquiring this course under e-Learning Line will make a candidate understand about various aspects related to CRM. The main objectives of the course are,
- To make the participants understand the basics of Customer Relationship
- To train them in synergising customer-focused business areas such as marketing, sales and service
- To help participants in dealing with CRM Analytics that enables the organisation to gather all relevant information regarding the customer
- To learn more about maximizing profit and analysing customer
- To understand how can you gain more customer and also maintain existing customers and so on.
Advantage of the course
Any course or training undertaken in E Learning Line comes with its inherent innovative training methodologies. At E Learning Line the tutors strive to make professionals out of participants. The advantages of the course whether it is learning benefits or career benefits are immense:
- The course is totally industry ready and with ample projects and workshops
- It provides important tools to build a bridge between industry process and customer relationship
- The course helps to gain immense knowledge and extensive skill on customer management
- Helps to understand better off the product selling
- provides extensive knowledge on how customer services can be more effective than before
- Participants will not only get certified but also inherit world class knowledge
Helps to kick start your career as Customer Relationship manager and enhance your e-commerce and e-marketing service
E-learning line helps in achieving the expertise in the relevant field. Whether you are a beginner or a professional the SAP-CRM course with E-Learning Line will help you to build a strong IT platform by providing you with the following:
- Quizzes on SAP CRM solutions and its modules and other topics
- Workshop on SAP WEB UI (User Interface)
- Project on Configuring and demonstrating CRM 7.0 server
- Learn, work and gain immense practical knowledge under industry best practitioners
- Receive globally approved certification on SAP CRM Training
- Guidance to resume preparation for further job assistance
- Ask for help anytime to our 24/7 support desk
E-Learning Line aims at focus oriented and practical aspects of each course so that each candidates get complete exposure to what they have learnt.
To attend this SAP CRM Training course one has to have basic knowledge of Programming. The course SAP CRM is basically designed to create a bridge between industry process and customer relationship. So one has to have following eligibility criteria to take up the course:
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming
- Intermediate level SQL programming
- Fundamental level Java programming
The following Course is needed to be finished before getting the certificate for SAP-CRM:
Introduction of SAP CRM Training
- Overview, Features, System Landscape
- Marketing, Channel Management, Services and Sales
- SAP Implementation- Solution manager and SAP Operation
Business Partners and Account Management
- Related Customization
- Create and display Org. Model
- Profile of Organization data
- Determination of Organization data
- Related Customization
- Determination of Item category
- Business Transactions Customisation
- Activity and Tasks - Business
- Related Customization
- Creation of Material, Warranty, Financing and Services
- Product Master Enhancement
- Assignment of Action profile to transactions
- Creation of Action Profile in Transactions
- Implementation of Action Profile
- Function Category
- Assignment of PDP Transactions
- Partner Determination Procedure
- Middleware basics
- BDocs Messaging
- Administration Console
- RFC Connections
- Registration of Queues
- Initial and Delta Load
- Middleware Settings
Projects and Workshops
With e-learning line a beginner can become a proficient SAP Customer Relationship Manager after accepting a globally approved certificate. One needs to follow few procedures before getting it from e-learning line. Firstly after completion of the classroom lectures, candidates will have to solve a bunch of questions and quiz sets provided by e-learning line. After submitting the question sets, different projects will be allotted to the attendees. The last step will be the submission and revision of the project. Once you are done with all the questions sets, projects and quizzes, you are eligible for the certificate.
The candidates will be given a certificate and grading on the basis of their performance throughout the course.
Sunanda Devi Poonyth
I was searching for a professional SAP CRM course for a long time and have taken few demo classes with several online institutes but no one could provide me what e-Learning Line did to me. I am very satisfied with the syllabus and study procedure. I have gained so much knowledge on SAP after attending the course.
I am very happy with the course from E Learning Lines. Happy for the time I spent there. Completed my training project in SAP CRM. Very grateful for the support I got form my tutors.
Very detailed and excellently interactive. I have taken instructor led online course the instructors were a big help to understand the each corner of the SAP CRM course. After getting my certificates now I have become a professional SAP expert which led me to the higher position in my company.
E Learning Line is the best in its field for SAP training. I have been working in the retail sector for the past 10 years. It was time for me to move up. I am grateful to E Learning Line for providing me with all the relevant materials which helped me to clear my certification for SAP CRM.