What is SAP-FICO?
SAP is a world leader in Enterprise Software to manage business operations and customer relations. SAP-FICO can be broken into SAP-FI which deals with financial accounting, management and external reporting and SAP-CO which deals with controlling the finances, making management decisions and internal reporting.
About the course:
This course is designed to impart participants with the various facets of SAP-FI and SAP-CO. The methods of reporting, both internally and externally, are some of the highlights of this course. The areas this course would cover are:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Account Consolidation
- General Ledgers
- Asset Accounting
- Manage product costing, production costs and variances
- Avail activity based costing across processes
The above areas will be dealt with in depth analysis.
Objective of the course
The course SAP FICO Training Course is thoroughly organised for the people who are willing to start their career in the field of SAP FICO and SAP CO. At the end of the course one will get to know about:
- The usage of SAP-FICO Module in generating reports based on operational and financial outcomes.
- The method by which SAP-FICO module is used to meet legal and accounting requirements of companies.
- All activities, both operational and financial, required under the accounting regulations, which impact the company's financial position to be recorded and the methods involved.
The participant will get to know all these by the end of this course/s.
Advantage of the course
Any course or training undertaken in E Learning Line comes with its inherent innovative training methodologies. At E Learning Line the tutors strive to make professionals out of participants. The basic advantages of the course are
- The course will allow beginners and professionals to become SAP Network experts.
- SAP FICO course provides a solid technical support to small, medium or large organisations.
- The course provides hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge on SAP FICO programs and software that are used along with various SAP Modules.
- To earn expertise in SAP FICO implementation and such
- The course is totally industry ready and with ample projects and workshops
- Participants will not only get certified but also inherit world class knowledge.
E-learning line helps in achieving the expertise in the relevant field. Whether you are a beginner or a professional the SAP FICO course with E-Learning Line will help you to build a strong IT platform by providing you with the following:
- Quizzes on SAP FICO implementation with its modules and other topics
- Workshop on Financial Accounting and Organisational structure
- Project on Company Code defining in SAP
- Learn, work and gain immense practical knowledge under industry best practitioners
- Receive globally approved certification on SAP FICO Training
- Guidance to resume preparation for further job assistance
- Ask for help anytime to our 24/7 support desk
E-Learning Line aims at focus oriented and practical aspects of each course so that each candidates get complete exposure to what they have learnt.
The SAP FICO Training Course teaches SAP software for financial accounting that is used in organisations. The implementations are complex. So the prerequisite for the course is to have basic knowledge of both financial accounting and SAP. Other criteria are
- A fresh graduate from any recognised university
- Prior knowledge of accounting and financial methodologies.
- SAP-FICO is beneficial for MBAs for business analysis.
The following Course is needed to be finished before getting the certificate for SAP-FICO:
Introduction to SAP R/3
- Financial Accounting Basic
- Enterprise structure/Fiscal Year/Posting Period/Field Status variant
- Retained Earnings
- Document number ranges
- Document Type
- Document Posting
- Posting keys/Chart of Accounts
- Assignment of Chart of Accounts
- G/L account creation/change/display/blocking & unblocking/balance display
- Document display/change
- Changed documents display/holding/parking/reversal
- Open item management
- Tolerance group employees
- Sample/recurring documents/interest calculation/foreign currency valuation
- Individual/mass/accrual /deferral cleared item reversal
Accounts Payable- Sub Ledger
- Account group and number range creation
- Document number & assign number ranges
- Tolerance group for vendors
- Vendor master data
- Reconciliation account/purchase invoice posting
- Special G/L transactions
- Define Dunning Procedure/Assign Dunning Procedure
- Payment to vendors/Open item management/Payment terms creation
- Automatic payment Program
- Discount received
- Special G/L transactions
- Accounts Receivable- Sub Ledger
- Tolerance group for customers
- Customer master data
- Reconciliation account posting
Asset Accounting- Sub Ledger
- Depreciation run
- Display of balances
- Creation of main Asset master and sub asset master data
- Asset transactions
- Chart of Depreciation
- Depreciation Area
- Assign COD to Company Code
- Assign Input tax indicators/Account Determination
- Asset Class
- Number range interval
- Define Asset Class
- Number range interval
- Creation of Asset G/L accounts
- Accumulated depreciation accounts
- Sale of Asset
- Loss on sale of asset
- Scrap G/L account
Depreciation Keys: Define Base Method/Multilevel method/Methods of Period Control
- Screen Layout- Asset class/Asset master/depreciation areas
Reports and Integrations
- SD-FI/MM-FI and CO-FI Integration
- Financial statement versions/ Reports in G/L accounting/list of accounts/List of journal entries
- Reports in Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable and Asset Accounting
- Basics of controlling
- Basics of Product Costing
- Analysis of Profitability
- Internal Orders
- Profit Center Accounting
- Cost center Accounting
- Accounting of Cost Element
- Case Studies on real time organisations and their financial accounting process, accounts payable, receivable, asset accounting and much more.
Projects and Workshops
- Projects on Company ledger and sub-ledger
- Projects on controlling area and module
For SAP R/1: System 1: Presentation + Application + Database
For SAP R/2: System 1: Presentation, System 2: Application + Database.
With e-learning line a beginner can become a proficient SAP FICO manager after accepting a globally approved certificate. One needs to follow few procedures before getting it from e-Learning Line. Firstly after completion of the classroom lectures, candidates will have to solve a bunch of questions and quiz sets provided by e-Learning Line. After submitting the question sets, different projects will be allotted to the attendees. The last step will be the submission and revision of the project. Once you are done with all the questions sets, projects and quizzes, you are eligible for the certificate.
The candidates will be given a certificate and grading on the basis of their performance throughout the course.
E-Learning Line is one of the leading institutions and I admit that it has immense potential to teach people. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, e-learning line has everything for everyone. I am very happy with the course. Thanks so much.
Ravi Dhirendra Mistry
My project on Reports and Controls was one of the best and all this was due to my trainers. They have supported me and helped me throughout. I was a fresher and didn’t know how to handle such practical projects. But I did well because of the trainers I had.
I completed my MBA and wanted to pursue a course which would complement my degree. SAP-FICO was the one I decided upon and E Learning Lines was the place it had to happen. The best course material backed by excellent tutors. Structured, focussed and highly detailed.
Gautam Kumar Goyal
SAP-FICO at E-Learning Lines has been one of the best decisions of my life. I am now ready to take on the mantle of the Financial Controller in my firm. Thanks e-learningLIne