Spark, Scalal, Python
Spark, Scala, Python Certification Course
Spark, Scala, Python Certification Course is designed for the people who want to start their career in Big Data and also for them who are already working in Big Data management sector. Spark is a cluster computing framework which is said to be an open source initially developed in university of California. It is a perfect fit for machine learning algorithms. Scala is a specific programming language that is made for general applications and software programs. Designs of Scala are mostly inspired by Java’s drawbacks and its criticisms. Python is a high level programming language that is used mainly in general purpose. Python has a huge and complete standard library. It shows a dynamic type system. Python also supports multiple programming paradigms.
About the course
The course is all about understanding the Spark, Scala and Python Programming. E-learning line started this course in 3 different modes of training such as Self-training, Instructor Led Online and Classroom mode. People who are highly interested in programming languages and related applications can take up this course. The course contents cover areas like
• Spark and its features
• Scala Programming
• Spark and Hadoop comparison
• Python and its features
• Example and explanation of Python
• Spark SQL and RDD
• Accumulation and Broadcasting
• Python DBAPI
• Errors and rectifications
• Hadoop and Python comparison and so on.
Apart from these areas there are projects at the end of the classroom sessions. The projects and workshop will be on Spark, Scala and Python programming.
Objective of the course:
After completing the course, candidates will gather hands-on skill and knowledge on Spark, Scala and Python programming. The objectives of the course are to
• Understand Spark and its services
• Understand Spark SQL
• Understand Accumulates and Broadcast
• Learn Scala Programming
• Understand class and concept of Scala
• Understand Python and its comparison with Hadoop
• Understand looping functions and object oriented programs
• Understand hands-on projects on Python programming
Candidates will gather ample amount of knowledge and skill on Spark, Scala and Python after completing the course.
E-learning line helps in achieving the expertise in the relevant field. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, Spark, scala, Python training course with e-learning line will help you to build a strong IT platform by providing
- Online Sessions: E-learning line provides more than 18 hours of online classes or each course with expert instructors from relevant field. You can select a batch as per your convenience and also can reschedule it and continue your class with other running batches. You can also get the recorded sessions later through our Learning Management System.
- Lab practices of real life projects: Along with online classes, e-learning line offers you 35+ hours of lab practices that bring the opportunity to gather hands-on experience in real life projects related to spark, scala programming and Python training. Each and every student will get an opportunity to handle such projects after completion of the online sessions.
- Expert instructors: More than 10 instructors are here for the instructor led online courses on Spark, Scala, Python and other courses. These experts come and join our hands from across the planet to enhance your knowledge and skill on the related training courses.
- Lifelong access to your study materials: Through LMS, you can access your study material though out your life. Whenever you want to take a look at the sessions or study materials or your projects, you can smoothly access them through LMS.
- 24x7 support desk: E-learning line has 24/7 help desk for the candidates. You can drop your queries at any time at our support desk and our customer service executives will be there to help you with your issues.
- A registered certificate: After completing each course you will get a chance to receive a certificate from e-learning line. We have a team of expert leaders who will review your practical projects on Spark, Scala and Python Training and once submitted successfully, you will earn a skill certificate from us.
- Guidance to resume preparation: E-learning line also provides you thorough guidance in preparing your resume and lends a hand to post job applications further. Students who are beginners and unaware of corporate world, will also be guided by our faculties to update their resume.
Apart from these mentioned features there are other features like focus oriented course and real life projects and workshops are there with the course to lend a hand to the students for understanding the real life scenario.
To take up this course one does not necessarily need to have Apache concepts but having the basic knowledge will be a plus. However, there are a few mandatory criteria that one needs to fulfil to attend the training course
- Basic knowledge of Java script and
- Minimum graduation from recognized university with IT major or
- Minimum 6 months experience in Java programming or
- Minimum 6 months working experience with Apache Spark, Scala Programming or Python
This course is not only for the graduates but also for the professionals. So anyone who has knowledge of Java basics and wants to enhance their technological skill can opt for this course.
Does Spark need Hadoop to run?
Specifically one does not need Hadoop to run Spark, but one must need some sharing files like NFS to run Spark. If one has these kinds of sharing file systems then he or she does not need Hadoop to run Spark.
Do Scala or Python need to be modified to run Spark?
No, to run Spark one does not need modified Scala or Python. Scala and Python are two stable programs and they work efficiently with Spark. API Python uses CPython, Spark can call into any existing C library.
The following Course curriculums are needed to be finished before getting the certificate for Hadoop Testing Course:
Assignment 1: Fundamental study on Hadoop ecosystem, HDFS, Hadoop Architecture
- Hadoop ecosystem and architecture
- MapReduce and working with it
- HDFS and its advantages
- Deep dive in HDFS and MapReduce
- Components of Hadoop
Assignment 2: Hadoop Daemons, Configuration files
- Different components of Hadoop and their definitions
- Definition of PIG, example and installation
- Definition of Hive, example and installation
- Definition of Sqoop, example and installation
- Definition of Oozie, example and installation
- Definition of Flume, example and installation
- Definition of Yarn, example and installation
Assignment 3: Debugging MapReduce
- Mapreduce debugging apps
- Developing MapReduce applications
Assignment 4: PIG and Hive
- Definition of PIG, features, example, interaction
- Latin syntax
- Simple data and loading data
- Sorting and filtering data
- Common function
- Definition of Hive, features, Example and interaction
- Hive vs. PIG
- Hive Database, HiveQL syntax
- Common functions
- Data joining
Assignment 5: Hadoop Stack Testing
- Integrating testing
- Unit, Functional, Performance testing
- End to end and benchmark
- Security testing
- Reliability testing
- Scalability testing
- Release testing
Assignment 6: Hadoop Testing - importance and impact
- Why do we need Hadoop Testing
- Requirement of testing
- Testing data, cases, execution
- Identification of defects, reporting, testing
- ETL testing
- New features validation in core hadoop
- Authentication testing
Assignment 7: MRunit framework – Mapreducing testing
- Creating MRunit to test MapReducing
- Creation of defect reporting
Assignment 8: Hadoop customized testing and unit testing
- Automation testing with the help of Oozie
- Automation test and consequences
- HDFS upgrade test
- With the help of query surge tool data validation
Assignment 9: Case Study
- Case study on installation and configuration of hadoop and error detecting
- Assignment 10: Projects and Workshop
- Real time project work on MySQL data import through sqoop and query data through Hive
These are the modules or classroom sessions that one has to complete to get the Hadoop Testing certification training.
E-learning line provides a registered certificate to all the participants who have successfully completed the course. For each course there is different certification that one can receive. After completion of the course with e-learning line, one can receive a registered certificate. For each course either self-training or instructor led or classroom, an individual can receive a certificate. After completion of the assignments each and every students will get a real life projects related to the mentioned course. Everyone needs to complete the project and submit for the revision.
Once the review by expert leaders is done and participants complete the project successfully, he/she can receive the Hadoop Testing Training certification from e-learning line. Also an individual needs o clear all the exams related to the course to get the certificate.
Smooth training and very nicely arranged materials. Project work and Workshops are very much relevant to real world applications. Also, case studies helped a lot to understand the course contents.
Assignments are well balanced; the course is application oriented, very much relevant to real world. Great job
The study course and exam papers are very easy to me. I have cleared my exams at one go and received my certificate. Now I can gladly call myself a professional Big Data developer.
I have been with e-learning line since couple of months and I would say the courses they offer are best. I have taken this course and have thoroughly gathered a bunch of skill and knowledge on this topic. Well designed course that helped me a lot.
The lab projects are superb. I have never enjoyed study like this before. The instructors and leaders are helpful and friendly in nature.