Apache Spark, Scala, Strom
What are Apache Spark, Scala and Storm in Big Data?
Apache Spark: It is a cluster computing framework which is said to be an open source initially developed in university of California. It is a perfect fit for machine learning algorithms.
Scala programming: It is a specific programming language that is made for general software and applications. Designs of Scala are mostly inspired by Java’s drawbacks and its criticisms.
Apache Storm: Storm is another computation framework, rather distributed computation which is said to be written in the programming language called Clojure. Basically the storm is designed in the DAG shape as “topology” where spouts and bolts play the role of graph vertices.
About the course:
The course Apache Spark-Scala-Storm training is a 360 degree combo course under Big Data Training that is set for professionals deal with big data hadoop applications. The course can also be an apt for the students willing to boost their career in IT sector. The course covers areas like
- Processing of unbound data by using Spark
- Using Scala Programming to create Storm applications
- Usage of Strom
- Comparison between hadoop and storm
- How to increase application performance – techniques
- High speed processing
- Concepts of big data and much more.
Covering these important areas, the course brings a complete summary of real life data processing by using Spark and scala programming.
Objective of the course:
The course Apache Spark-Scala-Storm Training aims to provide a complete overview of open source and distributed computing framework under big data analytics. The objectives of the course are to
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Spark, Storm and Scala Programming
- Learn Big Data features and Hadoop computing
- In-depth challenges of Big Data
- Implement and installation of spark in spark shell
- Know about RDDs in spark
- Understand Trident filter, Trident Spout, aggregator and functioning
- Understand twitter boot stripping and such
By taking up this combo course one will get to learn about three important aspects of big data. It also helps to know about the difference between big data hadoop and storm applications.
E-learning line helps in achieving the expertise in the relevant field. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, Spark, scala, Python training course with e-learning line will help you to build a strong IT platform by providing
- Online Sessions: E-learning line provides more than 18 hours of online classes or each course with expert instructors from relevant field. You can select a batch as per your convenience and also can reschedule it and continue your class with other running batches. You can also get the recorded sessions later through our Learning Management System.
- Lab practices of real life projects: Along with online classes, e-learning line offers you 35+ hours of lab practices that bring the opportunity to gather hands-on experience in real life projects related to spark, scala programming and Python training. Each and every student will get an opportunity to handle such projects after completion of the online sessions.
- Expert instructors: More than 10 instructors are here for the instructor led online courses on Spark, Scala, Python and other courses. These experts come and join our hands from across the planet to enhance your knowledge and skill on the related training courses.
- Lifelong access to your study materials: Through LMS, you can access your study material though out your life. Whenever you want to take a look at the sessions or study materials or your projects, you can smoothly access them through LMS.
- 24x7 support desk: E-learning line has 24/7 help desk for the candidates. You can drop your queries at any time at our support desk and our customer service executives will be there to help you with your issues.
- A registered certificate: After completing each course you will get a chance to receive a certificate from e-learning line. We have a team of expert leaders who will review your practical projects on Spark, Scala and Python Training and once submitted successfully, you will earn a skill certificate from us.
- Guidance to resume preparation: E-learning line also provides you thorough guidance in preparing your resume and lends a hand to post job applications further. Students who are beginners and unaware of corporate world, will also be guided by our faculties to update their resume.
Apart from these mentioned features there are other features like focus oriented course and real life projects and workshops are there with the course to lend a hand to the students for understanding the real life scenario.
To take up this course one does not necessarily need to have Hadoop concepts but having the basic knowledge will be a plus. However, there are a few mandatory criteria that one needs to fulfil to attend the training course,
- Basic knowledge of Java script and
- Minimum graduation from recognized university with IT major or
- Minimum 6 months experience in Java programming or
- Minimum 6 months experience in Big Data sector
This course is not only for the graduates but also for the professionals. So anyone who has knowledge of Java basics and wants to enhance their technological skill can opt for this course.
As this course is a complete combo of three different programs under big data, the curriculum of it has maintained a systematic pace to cover the entire areas of these three programs. The assignments are as follows
Assignment 1: introduction to Spark
- Relation with Hadoop
Assignment 2: Spark algorithms, machine learning, graph analysis
- Basics of Apache spark: consistency, features
- Iterative Algorithms
- Stack spark
Assignment 3: spark on cluster, spark apps writing by scala, Java and python
- Installation of spark
- Example of python: explanation
- Trait explanation
- Scala and Java combining study
- Lambda and mapReduce with spark
- OFI scheduler
- Benefits of spark
- RDD: features and operations – count, API, Fold, Filter, Factors definitions and operations
- Common algorithms – protocol buffers, sequence files, CSV, text file, file system, object file, data stores and its advantages
Assignment 4: spark streaming
- Apache bookkeeper
- Scala ORM definition
- Multi graphics and its benefits
- Property graph
- MapReduce word count
Assignment 5: introduction of Scala 3
- Features of scala
- Pattern machine
- Collection of scala pattern
- Applications in scala programming
- Type interface and options
Assignment 6: executing and classes of scala
- Scala code
- String testing in Scala
- Scala Recursion
- Constructor and its overloading
- Abstract class
- Val and Var method
- Hierarchy type in scala
Assignment 7: Pattern Machine and Scala class
- Concept and example of traits
- Different Scala patterns – variable, wild card, constructor
- scala collection
- java inter-operations,
- array buffer,
- queue and dqueue in scala
- difference between list buffer and list
Assignment 8: introduction of storm
- Topology in storm
Assignment 9: grouping
- Life cycle
- Grouping of storm
- Reliability and unreliability
Assignment 10: Trident and boot stripping
- Types and components of Trident spouts
- Function, Filter, interface, aggregator of trident
- Deep dive concept in boot stripping
- Environment of Strom development
- Twitter boot stripping
Assignment 11: case study
- Case studies on scala programming and uses of spark, storm applications and development.
Assignment 12: projects and workshop
- Projects on Storm application development using scala programming.
The above mentioned 12 assignments are available under the Apache Spark-Scala-Storm training course. With completion of every assignment one will get closer to big data world.
Elearningline.com provides a registered certificate to all the participants who have successfully completed the course. For each course there is different certification that one can receive. After completion of the course with elarningline.com, one can receive a registered certificate. For each course either self-training or instructor led or classroom, an individual can receive a certificate. After completion of the assignments each and every students will get a real life projects related to the mentioned course. Everyone needs to complete the project and submit for the revision.
Well decorated course, The course is well decorated. Everything is explained step-by-step and in a proper manner so that a beginner can easily cope up with the topics. I have no idea about Spark, storm or scala programming before, but after receiving the certificates now I can call myself a Big Data Professional.
Xiao Shan Au Yong
Happy with elearningline.com, The course is very nicely organised. I did not have any idea about Hadoop but after completing this course, now I become a professional. I have got a job as well and want to say that I am very happy with the elearningline.com.
Real time projects on Storm application, The best part of the course is the real time project on storm application at the end of the course. The project is all about processing the open data and source. It was great experience with elarningline.com.
High definition videos, The high definition live video streaming was awesome. It does not need specific browser to run high definition videos, I used chrome latest version and it worked smoothly. I want to say that even recorded videos and demo videos worked very nicely and clearly I could learn a lot without any difficulty.