The course Mobile Marketing is introduced by e-Learning Line is for the candidates who want to furnish themselves with mobile-first world. Also for the professionals who are working in the field of digital marketing.
What is meant by Mobile Marketing?
Mobile marketing or phone marketing is a way of promotion using mobile phones, especially smart phones. It is one such mode of providing location, time sensitive buyers and associated information that can immensely help one to promote services, products and different ideas. Mobile marketing includes several means of promotions such as SMS, MMS, App-based, Game-based, Push notifications, QR codes, Mobile web marketing and much more ways that work with and on cell phones.
About the course:
The course Mobile Marketing Training envelops several functions that can be used to promote your brand and associated services through your phone. With e-Learning line, candidates will get to know each corner of Mobile Marketing. The course covers areas like
- Fundamentals of mobile marketing
- Mobile functions and how it can be used as marketing tool
- Use of several means of mobile marketing
- Targeting mobile customer behaviour
- Mobile web marketing
- Location and targeted customer
- Mobile marketing career and jobs
E-Learning Line provides high quality assistance to all the candidates during the course so that each candidate after completion of the course can shine in the mobile-first world.
Objective of the course:
The Mobile Marketing Training Course is organised to equip all the candidates with several mediums of mobile marketing. Also it provides real time projects at the end of the classroom sessions so that candidates get a clear idea about the real life scenario. After completion of the course, candidates will get to know about
- Mobile-first consumers and their behaviour
- Business opportunities through mobile marketing
- How mobile apps can be developed and used as marketing your brand
- How to create and use mobile-optimised web pages, emails and landing pages
- Using mobile app as a leading sale platform
- Building and implementing solid marketing ideas using mobile phones and its performances
The course aims at the goal of achieving a sharp hands-on experience in mobile phones, app development and how one can use them as a strong sale platform for their business.
To attend the Mobile Marketing Training course one does not need any mandatory prior experience of Digital Marketing. One must follow the criteria
- Basic knowledge of Smart Phones and its uses
- Basic Knowledge of mobile apps
- Digital marketing professionals
Mobile Marketing Training is designed to acquire hands-on experience in Mobile Marketing strategies and decisions, so generally the course can be taken by any professionals or fresher who want to develop their professional profile in digital marketing.
E-learning line helps in achieving the expertise in the relevant field. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, Pay per Click Advertising training course with e-learning line will help you to build a strong IT platform by providing
Online Sessions: E-learning line provides more than 18 hours of online classes or each course with expert instructors from relevant field. You can select a batch as per your convenience and also can reschedule it and continue your class with other running batches. You can also get the recorded sessions later through our Learning Management System.
Lab practices of real life projects: Along with online classes, e-learning line offers you 35+ hours of lab practices that bring the opportunity to gather hands-on experience in real life projects related to pay per Click Advertising training. Each and every student will get an opportunity to handle such projects after completion of the online sessions.
Expert instructors: More than 10 instructors are here for the instructor led online courses on Pay per Click Advertising. These experts come and join our hands from across the planet to enhance your knowledge and skill on the related training courses.
Lifelong access to your study materials: Through LMS, you can access your study material throughout your life. Whenever you want to take a look at the sessions or study materials or your projects, you can smoothly access them through LMS.
24x7 support desk: E-learning line has 24/7 help desk for the candidates. You can drop your queries at any time at our support desk and our customer service executives will be there to help you with your issues.
A registered certificate: After completing each course you will get a chance to receive a certificate from e-learning line. We have a team of expert leaders who will review your practical projects on Pay per Click Advertising Training and once submitted successfully, you will earn a skill certificate from us.
Guidance to resume preparation: E-learning line also provides you thorough guidance in preparing your resume and lends a hand to post job applications further. Students who are beginners and unaware of corporate world, will also be guided by our faculties to update their resume.
Apart from these mentioned features there are other features like focus oriented course and real life projects and workshops are there with the course to lend a hand to the students for understanding the real life scenario.
The following assignments are to be completed before getting the certificate from e-Learning Line on this Mobile Marketing course.
Assignment 1: Fundamental concept of Mobile Marketing
- How does mobile marketing work?
- Role of mobile marketing
- Mobile Advertising and Mobile Marketing
- Mobile and Other Media Tools: Television, Radio, Print
Assignment 2: Understanding Mobile and Mobile-first customers
- Mobile devices – Smart Phones and features
- Marketers and Consumers
- Mobile-first Consumers and their behaviour
- Mobile Marketing strategies and Marketing components
Assignment 3: Mobile Application development
- Mobile Web vs. Mobile App
- Different Operating Systems – Android, Windows and iOS
- App Platforms and Tools
- Minimum Viable Product Building
- Assignment 4: App scaling and marketing
- App discovery
- Increasing user-base for the app
- Cross promotion
- App Store Optimisation
Assignment 5: Different mobile devices and services
- Mobile devises and OSs
- Introduction to QR codes
- Creation and Working with QR codes for business growth
- Introduction to AR
- Reasons to use and not-to use AR
- Introduction to IVR
- Use for and Practice with IVR
- Mobile and conventional marketing: Television, Radio, Point of Sale, Magazines, Outdoor, Newspapers and such
Assignment 6: Mobile Advertising
- Types, Format and Size of Ads
- Reach targeted customers through mobile ads
- Finding mobile advertising guidelines
- Mobile search vs. Web search
- Mobile SEO, SEM, URL, Key words, Redirects
- Mobile search cost
- Programmatic Ad buy
- KPIs, ways to buy ads
- Problems and solutions to programmatic ads
Assignment 7: Mobile Marketing and SMO
- Mobile and Social Media – relations
- Social Media : Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Instagram, Foursquare, Pinterest, Google Places
- Social Media Ads and Mobile Marketing: FB ads, Twitter ads
- Mobile and Content Marketing
- Google+, Email contents, social network
- Mobile contents and web contents
- Use of different technology
- Content Management System and Mobile
- Social Media Ads and features
- Facebook Mobile
- Effectiveness of Facebook Ads on mobile
- Hashtags and Facebook views
Assignment 8: Mobile Websites, commerce, location
- Introduction to Mobile Websites
- Design, background, types and elements of Mobile Websites
- Development and Cost of Mobile Websites
- Cloud Platform and Website
- Mobile Commerce: state, funnel, innovations
- Introduction to Location Marketing
- Location based services and marketing
- Beacons and Mobile Apps
- Limitations: Battery, Privacy and such
- Partners selection, Key functions
- Push notifications
Assignment 9: Mobile Marketing Tracking
- Mobile tracking: introduction
- Mobile tracking: inhibitors
- Mobile tracking: Capabilities
Assignment 10: Case Studies
- Case Studies on Mobile App development and Marketing
- How does Mobile marketing work: Real life examples
Assignment 11: Projects and Workshop
- Real time projects on Mobile App
- Practical Projects on FB Ads and Other social media ads
With e-learning line a beginner can become a proficient mobile marketer after accepting a globally approved certificate. One needs to follow few procedures before getting it from e-learning line. Firstly after completion of the classroom lectures, candidates will have to solve a bunch of questions and quiz sets provided by e-learning line. After finishing of that, the project will be allotted to the attendees. The last step will be the submission and revision of the project. Once you are done with all the questions sets, projects and quizzes, you are eligible for the certificate.
The candidates will be given a certificate and grading on the basis of their performance throughout the course.
I have finally received the certificates for mobile marketing course and I become a professional marketer. After completion of the course immediately I applied for a job with e-Learning Line instructor’s help. Thank you E-Learning Line.
I have taken some other classes on digital marketing before from some other online classes, but let me tell you all that e-Learning Line has a completely different point of view and I am very much satisfied with their service. I recommend e-Learning Line for other courses too.
Gautam Kumar Goyal
The self-training course is very easy. Especially the study materials are student-friendly. They are very easy language yet very descriptive so that everyone can understand the explanations. Also I would like to say that the support desk helped me a lot to clear the papers and projects at the end of the course.
It is a very practical course. I have taken the course to start my career in digital marketing and I would like to say that the course gave me a lot of knowledge about mobile marketing and how does it work.