Social Media Marketing
What is meant by Social Media Marketing?
Social media has grown to be one of the primary communication channels through World Wide Web. It is also said to be an important component to many businesses in their digital marketing strategies. Social Marketing seeks to develop and integrate marketing concepts with other approaches to influence individual as well as community behaviours for social development.
About the course:
The Social Media Marketing Training is set to impart skill and knowledge of the various facets of social media marketing. At the end of the lesson, one will get to:
• Prepare and implement effective social media marketing campaigns.
• Build engagement with customers and influence their buying decisions of your product.
• Influence social media channel
• Know about brand awareness
Objective of the course:
E-learning line offers this Social Media Marketing course to gather hands-on experience and knowledge on the topics such as
• Gain an in-depth understanding of Digital Marketing through several channels
• Learn how Social Media influences audiences of all age groups
• Learn to develop exclusive Content and promote through Content on Social Media platforms
• Understand the distinction between Digital or Online Marketing and SMM (Social Media Marketing)
• Learn the concept of Viral Marketing and its implementation
• Learning Facebook Advertising and importance of this today
• Work on real-time projects on Social Media Marketing
An individual will be able to know about all these things after completion of these courses.
E-learning line helps in achieving the expertise in the relevant field. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, Social Media Marketing training course with e-learning line will help you to build a strong IT platform by providing
• Online Sessions: E-learning line provides more than 18 hours of online classes or each course with expert instructors from relevant field. You can select a batch as per your convenience and also can reschedule it and continue your class with other running batches. You can also get the recorded sessions later through our Learning Management System.
• Lab practices of real life projects: Along with online classes, e-learning line offers you 35+ hours of lab practices that bring the opportunity to gather hands-on experience in real life projects related to Social Media Marketing training. Each and every student will get an opportunity to handle such projects after completion of the online sessions.
• Expert instructors: More than 10 instructors are here for the instructor led online courses on Social Media, Digital Marketing and other courses. These experts come and join our hands from across the planet to enhance your knowledge and skill on the related training courses.
• Lifelong access to your study materials: Through LMS, you can access your study material though out your life. Whenever you want to take a look at the sessions or study materials or your projects, you can smoothly access them through LMS.
• 24x7 support desk: E-learning line has 24/7 help desk for the candidates. You can drop your queries at any time at our support desk and our customer service executives will be there to help you with your issues.
• A registered certificate: After completing each course you will get a chance to receive a certificate from e-learning line. We have a team of expert leaders who will review your practical projects on Social Media Marketing Training and once submitted successfully, you will earn a skill certificate from us.
• Guidance to resume preparation: E-learning line also provides you thorough guidance in preparing your resume and lends a hand to post job applications further. Students who are beginners and unaware of corporate world, will also be guided by our faculties to update their resume.
Apart from these mentioned features there are other features like focus oriented course and real life projects and workshops are there with the course to lend a hand to the students for understanding the real life scenario.
To attend the Social Media Marketing Training course one must have following eligibility criteria to attend the course:
• Basic knowledge of Internet and Marketing concept and
• Basic knowledge of Social Media and
• Minimum graduate from recognized university with IT major or
• Minimum 6 months experience in Marketing world
Social Media Marketing Course is designed to acquire hands-on experience in Marketing strategies on social media, so generally the course can be taken by any professionals from IT sector or any student who is willing to start up her/his career in Social Media Marketing world.
The following Course curriculums are needed to be finished before getting the certificate for Social Media Marketing Course:
Assignment 1: – Social Media Introduction
• What is Social Media?
• How did the evolution of Internet Happen?
• Metrics, Campaigns & Execution Overview
Assignment 2: – Digital marketing vs. Social Media Marketing
• Digital Marketing Tools
• Social Media Marketing Tools
• Minor and major differences between Digital marketing & Social Media marketing
Assignment 3: – Paradigm evolution of Social Media and Content
• Social Media – History and Evolution
• How did Content Trends develop Social Media?
• Content Marketing Trends and its Benefits via Social Media
Assignment 4: – Content Marketing and Real-time marketing
• What is Content Marketing?
• Real-Time Marketing – Definition
• Distinction between Content and Real-Time Marketing
• How to make your brand grow by practicing both?
Assignment 5: – Viral Marketing
• Viral Marketing – Definition and Feature
• Implementation of Viral Marketing
• How can a brand tap into it for growth?
Assignment 6: – Marketing on Social Media platforms
• Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, SnapChat, Instagram
• Social media channels – insights
• Marketing parameters for social channels
• Best campaigns on platforms
Assignment 7: – Facebook Marketing in Detail
• Understanding Facebook Marketing
• Facebook Terminology and Outline
• FB page vs. FB Group
• Creation of FB Page
• Uploading and Updating Tabs on FB Page
• FB postings
• Contact upload for invitation
Assignment 8: – Facebook Media Marketing
• Marketing on fan page
• Adding more fan following
• Fan Engagement
• Important Apps/Listing
• Advertise with facebook – Types of adverts
Assignment 9: – Best Social Media Campaigns/Best Digital Campaigns
• Successful Strategies Creation
• Assignment 10: Case study
• Assignment 11: Project and Workshop
These are the modules or classroom sessions that one has to complete to get the Social Media Marketing certification training.
By the end of the classroom session, each candidate will be given a real time project on social media marketing. Candidates need to finish the project within a fixed period of time provided by e-learning line experts. Once the project is done by the candidates and submitted (after proper revision by the industry best practitioners) attendees can receive a globally approved certificate from e-learning line.
The certificate comes along with grading that solely based on candidates’ study performance throughout the classroom as well as quiz sessions.
Thanks e-learning line and I am a professional digital marketer and till date I was following traditional online media strategies. But after taking up the social media marketing course now I have become more updated and more skilful and of course a “certified” marketer.
Case studies were helpful that were discussed during the classes were the real life applications shared by the instructors. The studies helped me a lot to understand the in-sight of the course. I used to be a simple blogger but now I become a professional social media marketer and I am making ample money through SMM.
Good Material with real time examples as we redesigned our company’s website using the practices I learned from Social Media Marketing course through e-learning line. We are already having increased success with on-site engagement.
Satisfied with e-learning line as the course is very adequately prearranged. I did not have any idea about Social Media Marketing but after completing this course, now I have good understanding. I have got a job as well doing well in my current organisation.