What is Web Analytics?
Web Analytics shows how a website and applications are being tracked and analyzed. It also helps to understand the performance of the website and marketing promotions of the site. It also involves collection, measurement and report, optimisation of a web page in search engine.
E-learning line has taken another step to let media professionals to walk into the world of analytics and digital marketing through this training course.
About the Course:
The course has a bunch of elements to let people know about the Google analytics to track their web pages. E-learning line has initiated the course to cover areas like:
- Fundamentals of web analytics and how it can be applied to digital media
- How to set up Google analytic account
- Use of Google analytics
- Analysis and reporting
- Important tools to get traffic in websites and much more.
Objective of the course:
The objectives of the Web Analytics Training course are
- To understand components, features, elements and terminologies of Digital Marketing
- To learn the reporting, tracking and analysis of web page performance in search engine
- To learn how to increase traffic in websites
- To understand strategies for social media maximization
- To gather knowledge about tools and elements of successful digital marketing
- To make people marketing professional in digital world.
Benefits of The course:
The course has a number of benefits for not only the professional but also for the aspiring students who want to walk into the world of digital marketing.
- It lends a hand to the marketers to apply their best knowledge of technology to continuously changing industrial marketing space.
- It broadly opens the path for applying recent innovations and strategies in the world of digital market
- It helps people to enhance the performance of their websites and track them for betterment.
- It also involves professionals to take industry based solid decisions and use modified web metrics to strategise business growth.
Not only in career graph but also the course helps the students to grow their knowledge on recent activities in technological and marketing field. Also it lets people know how technology is trending in media business.
E-learning line helps in achieving the expertise in the relevant field. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, Web Analytics training course with e-learning line will help you to build a strong knowledge base by providing:
• Online Sessions: E-learning line provides more than 18 hours of online classes or each course with expert instructors from relevant field. You can select a batch as per your convenience and also can reschedule it and continue your class with other running batches. You can also get the recorded sessions later through our Learning Management System.
• Lab practices of real life projects: Along with online classes, e-learning line offers you 35+ hours of lab practices that bring the opportunity to gather hands-on experience in real life projects related to Digital Marketing and Mobile applications and practice training. Each and every student will get an opportunity to handle such projects after completion of the online sessions.
• Expert instructors: More than 10 instructors are here for the instructor led online courses on Digital Marketing and other courses. These experts come and join our hands from across the planet to enhance your knowledge and skill on the related training courses.
• Lifelong access to your study materials: Through LMS, you can access your study material though out your life. Whenever you want to take a look at the sessions or study materials or your projects, you can smoothly access them through LMS.
• 24x7 support desk: E-learning line has 24/7 help desk for the candidates. You can drop your queries at any time at our support desk and our customer service executives will be there to help you with your issues.
• A registered certificate: After completing each course you will get a chance to receive a certificate from e-learning line. We have a team of expert leaders who will review your practical projects on Google Analytics and review the quizzes and once fulfilled successfully, you will earn a skill certificate from us.
• Guidance to resume preparation: E-learning line also provides you thorough guidance in preparing your resume and lends a hand to post job applications further. Students who are beginners and unaware of corporate world, will also be guided by our faculties to update their resume.
• Google Analytics experts: E-LearningLine provides experts for Web Analytics training course to let you understand the process and application of the recent development in digital marketing industry.
Apart from these mentioned features there are other features like focus oriented course and real life projects and workshops are there with the course to lend a hand to the students for understanding the real life scenario.
To attend the Web Analytics Training course one does not need any mandatory prior experience of Digital Marketing. One must follow the criteria:
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel and Power Point and
• Basic Knowledge of Analytics or
• Digital marketing professionals
Web Analytics Training is designed to acquire hands-on experience in Google Analytics, so generally the course can be taken by any professionals who want to develop their professional profile in digital marketing.
Web Analytics Training course is more of a practical course than lessons. As e-learning line aims at practical skill than bookish knowledge, it has organized a set of practical assignments along with lessons:
Assignment 1: Fundamental concept of Web Analytics
- Definition, overview and Features
- Campaign and competitive tracking
- Organizational behaviour
- Testing and quality research
Assignment 2: Concept of Google Analytics
- Definition, overview and features
- Account set up, metrics and dimension
- Reporting and Analysing
- Behaviour analysing: site search, reports, events, experiments
Assignment 3: Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Introduction, overview
- Various tools
- Digital marketing
- Webmaster tools
- Google analytics integration
- Source and medium
- Channels and types
Assignment 4: E-Commerce Tracking
- E-commerce analysis
Assignment 5: Mobile/Tablet Application
- Introduction, overview
- Mobile app analysis
- Measuring and tracking
- Analysing important tools
- Download options and such
Assignment 6: Google Tag and Google Analytics Set up
- Google Tag manager and management
- Creating web tags
- Publish, users, versions and permissions
- Setting up and understand container version
- Creation of customized dashboard
- In-page analytics
- Recency, Pan sessions and frequency
- Use of Table view options
Assignment 7: Case Study
- Real life case studies on how web analytics tools are applied in digital market, recent views and cases
Assignment 9: Project and Workshop
- Project on KPIs and other tools
- Project on Google Analytics and its application
- Project on Mobile App tracking
- Workshop on how tools are applied for social media marketing
Web Analytics Certification course will bring a globally approved certificate for all the course attendees from e-learning line. To get the certificate candidates must finish the classroom first and then quiz sessions and projects allotted to each candidate at the end of the classroom lectures.
After submitting the real life projects on Google analytics and measures, candidates need to wait for the review results. Once it is approved, candidates will immediately be rewarded by the Web Analytics Certificates along with a performance based grades.
I got to work with industry people here in my project which is very nice experience. I enjoyed the course and liked the way e-learning line has prepared and set up the study materials.
The demo videos are really nice and high-definition. I have seen a few demo videos which have given me an idea of the course and the instructor. It is a nice step towards digital marketing career.
The instructors are superb in nature and very supportive. I have had a very nice bonding with him and during the course he has helped me with various case studies and his own experience in digital marketing.
The course is very descriptive and relevant to practical life. I love the projects most here as I get to work on real life applications of what we have studied in the classroom.