Hadoop QA Testing
Hadoop Testing Certification Training
In Hadoop Testing Certification Training, e-learning line will provide detail knowledge about detection of errors in Hadoop and enhance its performance. Hadoop Testing refers to errors that arrive in Hadoop. To detect them and rectify them one needs to know about Hadoop testing. This Hadoop Testing consists of groups of software and applications that help to detect and rectify the adjacent errors in Hadoop.
The course Hadoop Testing is basically to learn about the errors and various components to rectify them. The course is covering the areas like:
Hadoop software and architecture
Working with HDFS
Hadoop MapReducing Jobs
Components – Pig, Hive, Oozie, Sqoop, Flume
Case studies and projects
These are the important areas that the Hadoop Testing covers. To learn the testing and rectifying the errors in hadoop performance one needs to learn in-depth of these topics mentioned above.
Objective of the course
E-learning line offers this Hadoop Testing course to gather hands-on experience and knowledge on the topics such as
Hadoop ecosystem and major components
Working with HDFS and deep dive into it
Mapreducing and its working process
Data analysis by using PIG and hive, their performance
Ooozie, Flume, Sqoop and Yarn – the advanced platforms
Design,ing, preparing and execution of Hadoop testing
Advantage and impact of Hadoop testing
Understanding MRunit testing and MapReducing joins
An individual will be able to know about all these things after completion of these courses.
E-learning line helps in achieving the expertise in the relevant field. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, Hadoop Testing training course with e-learning line will help you to build a strong IT platform by providing
Online Sessions: E-learning line provides more than 18 hours of online classes or each course with expert instructors from relevant field. You can select a batch as per your convenience and also can reschedule it and continue your class with other running batches. You can also get the recorded sessions later through our Learning Management System.
Lab practices of real life projects: Along with online classes, e-learning line offers you 35+ hours of lab practices that bring the opportunity to gather hands-on experience in real life projects related to Hadoop Testing training. Each and every student will get an opportunity to handle such projects after completion of the online sessions.
Expert instructors: More than 10 instructors are here for the instructor led online courses on Hadoop, Hadoop Testing and other courses. These experts come and join our hands from across the planet to enhance your knowledge and skill on the related training courses.
Lifelong access to your study materials: Through LMS, you can access your study material though out your life. Whenever you want to take a look at the sessions or study materials or your projects, you can smoothly access them through LMS.
24x7 support desk: E-learning line has 24/7 help desk for the candidates. You can drop your queries at any time at our support desk and our customer service executives will be there to help you with your issues.
A registered certificate: After completing each course you will get a chance to receive a certificate from e-learning line. We have a team of expert leaders who will review your practical projects on Hadoop Testing Training and once submitted successfully, you will earn a skill certificate from us.
Guidance to resume preparation: E-learning line also provides you thorough guidance in preparing your resume and lends a hand to post job applications further. Students who are beginners and unaware of corporate world, will also be guided by our faculties to update their resume.
Apart from these mentioned features there are other features like focus oriented course and real life projects and workshops are there with the course to lend a hand to the students for understanding the real life scenario.
To attend the Big Data Hadoop Testing Training course one does not need to have Hadoop knowledge. However, one must have following eligibility criteria to attend the course:
Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance and
Basic knowledge of SQL scripting and UNIX and
Minimum graduate from recognized university with IT major or
Minimum 6 months experience in Big Data world
Hadoop Testing Course is designed to acquire hands-on experience in Hadoop Performance, so generally the course can be taken by any professionals form IT sector or any student who is willing to start up her/his career in Big Data world.
The following Course curriculums are needed to be finished before getting the certificate for Hadoop Testing Course:
Assignment 1: Fundamental study on Hadoop ecosystem, HDFS, Hadoop Architecture
- Hadoop ecosystem and architecture
- MapReduce and working with it
- HDFS and its advantages
- Deep dive in HDFS and MapReduce
- Components of Hadoop
Assignment 2: Hadoop Daemons, Configuration files
- Different components of Hadoop and their definitions
- Definition of PIG, example and installation
- Definition of Hive, example and installation
- Definition of Sqoop, example and installation
- Definition of Oozie, example and installation
- Definition of Flume, example and installation
- Definition of Yarn, example and installation
Assignment 3: Debugging MapReduce
- Mapreduce debugging apps
- Developing MapReduce applications
Assignment 4: PIG and Hive
- Definition of PIG, features, example, interaction
- Latin syntax
- Simple data and loading data
- Sorting and filtering data
- Common function
- Definition of Hive, features, Example and interaction
- Hive vs. PIG
- Hive Database, HiveQL syntax
- Common functions
- Data joining
Assignment 5: Hadoop Stack Testing
- Integrating testing
- Unit, Functional, Performance testing
- End to end and benchmark
- Security testing
- Reliability testing
- Scalability testing
- Release testing
Assignment 6: Hadoop Testing - importance and impact
- Why do we need Hadoop Testing
- Requirement of testing
- Testing data, cases, execution
- Identification of defects, reporting, testing
- ETL testing
- New features validation in core hadoop
- Authentication testing
Assignment 7: MRunit framework – Mapreducing testing
- Creating MRunit to test MapReducing
- Creation of defect reporting
- Assignment 8: Hadoop customized testing and unit testing
- Automation testing with the help of Oozie
- Automation test and consequences
- HDFS upgrade test
- With the help of query surge tool data validation
- Assignment 9: Case Study
- Case study on installation and configuration of hadoop and error detecting
- Assignment 10: Projects and Workshop
- Real time project work on MySQL data import through sqoop and query data through Hive
These are the modules or classroom sessions that one has to complete to get the Hadoop Testing certification training.
This course is designed for clearing Cloudera Certification for Hadoop. At the end of the course there will be a quiz and project assignments once you complete them you will be awarded with Elearningline Course Completion certificate.
• Finally received my certificate and I am very happy to be part of e-learning line. Apart from the course material, videos, sessions and case studies were also very good.
• I want to share my experience during exams. The papers are easy and very much practical course to attend. I liked the way e-learning line team help the candidates to complete the projects and clear the exams. They lend their hands from start to end and that is quite a nice thing here.
• I am a happy student of e-learning line since 6 months. I have taken the Big Data courses before and like all the other this one is also very nice and well versed course. Now I become a professional in Big Data sector.
• I have taken the instructor led online course and I must say I have had a great learning experience. He was very friendly and helpful throughout. The course was easy and very apt for today’s IT management sector.
• The course is very nice. E-learning line covers all the important and practical points in the course. It helps me a lot at my workplace. Especially the workshops made it easy for me.