What is Big Data
‘Big Data’ is a data but with a huge size. ‘Big Data’ is a term used to describe collection of data that is huge in size and yet growing exponentially with time.In short, such a data is so large and complex that none of the traditional data management tools are able to store it or process it efficiently. All this data can be in any form like images, text, emails, videos etc. Follow are some example of “Big Data
- Facebook data in form of messages, comments, images, videos
- Stock Exchanges data
- Insurance Data
- Finance Data
- Telecommunication Data
All these data forms can be classified in 3 categories:
- and Semi-structured
ELearningLine provides big data Hadoop training courses primarily for the people who just want to establish and boost their career in the field of Big Data using Hadoop Framework. The scope of Big Data Hadoop developer is in a growing trend in the recent days.
About the course:
Big Data Hadoop Developer course is set up to create and install various data procession applications. The course by e-learning line has covered immense areas of Hadoop architecture to gather much skill on this developer. The areas this course covers are
- Hadoop development, implementation of workflow, debugging, common algorithms
- Insights of MapReduce and writing MapReduce codes, HDFS
- Working with components viz. Hive, Pig, Flume, Sqoop, Oozie and such
- Creation of custom components
- YARN programming
- HBase implementation, integrating MapReduce, advanced indexing and usage
- Job schedule and such
Apart from these areas, e-learning line also provides real life big data analytics projects to each candidate for understanding the real world scenario more accurately.
Objective of the course:
The course, Big data Hadoop Developer Training, aims to achieve the in-depth infrastructure of Hadoop architecture covering various components and their features. The objectives of the course are to
- Understand the concept of Hadoop architecture
- Learn about the HDFS and MapReduce framework
- Understand techniques for data loading
- Understand Hadoop Cluster setup and Complex MapReduce programming
- Handle real time huge data processing and such
The course, along with classroom sessions, offers practical projects under supervision of real tech-gurus and corporate people. So, candidates can be accustomed with the real world.
With e-learning line one will get best practices on big data Hadoop Developer training. Some of the key features make the course better and easy to attend. The features are:
- 20 Hrs of High Quality e-Learning content
- 40 Hrs of Real Time Projects
- 20 Hrs of Lab Exercises with VM access
- Real life hands-on experience on Hadoop developer
- Certifications after completion of the course
- 24/7 access to study materials and videos of lectures
- 24/7 support desk
- Real life case studies
- Working experience with corporate people and such.
- 5 Projects and 5 Unique Data Sets Included
- Industry Specific Projects such as Finance, Retail, Telecom & Insurance
- Advanced modules like YARN, Flume, Oozie, Mahout & Chukwa
The training program is designed focusing the current requirement of the system. The course program includes Pig, Hive, HBase, Cloudera along with a few new features like YARN, HDFS Federation, NameNode High Availability, Hadoop Development and Debugging and Hadoop Real Time Project as well.
Thus, anyone keen to establish his/her career in the field of big data can go for the training with
- a Basic programming skills and
- a bit Knowledge of Java as a minimum requirement.
All the online courses offered by eLearningLine is designed keeping in view the future requirement of the companies for their future employees.
The course contains few assignments including real time case studies, projects and workshops at the end of the classroom sessions.
Assignment 1: introduction to Big Data
- Understanding Data analytics
- Hadoop 2.0 core system
- Hadoop Ecosystem
Assignment 2: Hadoop Architecture
- Identifying cluster
- Configuration files
- Cluster modes
Assignment 3: HDFS
- Basics of HDFS
- Hadoop Daemons
Assignment 4: MapReduce framework part 1
- Mapper and Reducer
Assignment 5: MapReduce framework part 2
- Input splits
- Relationship between HDFS blocks and input splits
Assignment 6: Hive and Pig
- Introduction and basics
Assignment 7: HBase
- Introduction and basics
Assignment 8: Flume and Oozie – introduction, usage, basics
- Introduction and basics
Assignment 9: Case Study
- Case study on real life big data hadoop developer system and applications
Assignment 10: Projects and Workshops
- Hands on projects on MapReducing and HBase.
Elearningline.com provides a registered certificate to all the participants who have successfully completed the course. For each course there is different certification that one can receive. After completion of the course with elarningline.com, one can receive a registered certificate. For each course either self-training or instructor led or classroom, an individual can receive a certificate. After completion of the assignments each and every students will get a real life projects related to the mentioned course. Everyone needs to complete the project and submit for the revision.
Once the review by expert leaders is done and participants complete the project successfully, he/she can receive the “Big Data Hadoop Developer Training certification” from elarningline.com. Also an individual needs to clear all the exams related to the course to get the certificate.
Self-training course is good, I have taken the self-training mode of study which is a nice experience for me. Whenever I faced any difficulties during the course the support desk and online study materials lend a hand to me. I am satisfied and ready to take up another course under e-LearningLine.
Great experience, I walked into e-learning line’s world with Hadoop Developer course. The course is awesome and so the e-learning line. I have thoroughly enjoyed studying here. More of a study, it is a working in practical world experience. I am now a professional hadoop developer. Thanks to ELearningLine.
Harpreet Singh Nagra
Certificates, I have completed the hadoop course and received my certification just after successfully completion of the project. This certificate is a big help to me. Now I can call myself a professional Hadoop Developer now.
Instructors are a great help, My instructor helps me through out. From starting till the end of the course she was a guide to me. After completing the course she helped me with her expert suggestion to prepare an updated resume and also helped me with job applications. I have earned a great experience with e-learning line.